Saturday, March 03, 2007

Snow melting, Spring on the horizon !

Searching for colour, I bought a sweet little collection of primulas and did a large acrylic study of them.
I also started an acrylic of my youngest asleep with the cat on the sofa ! They often snuggle up together ( his name is Snuggles !)
I feel happier this week, I think it's the painting therapy ! Also the fact that we've had + degrees and
the snow is melting. It does my heart good to see green grass poking through the white snow !

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Your paintings are lovely, I love the light on the red house when its sunny. Very different light to here. We have been having loads of rain but yesterday the sun came out and its so nice. I have been terrible at blogging of late, my latest thing that has been taking up any time is stripping a old walnut chest of drawers. Two more drawers togo. Still we are getting there with the house. Hope sun comes out for you too. Jo x

Claudia said...

Very beautiful paintings, especially the one of your child and cat!

love.boxes said...

Ellie, these are both so amazing and beautiful. :)