Monday, November 10, 2008

November already. It has been quite a busy time here, and what with internet problems and moving, my blogspot has been badly ignored !

We now have Moorbridge and Shiny ! They seem happy in their new home. Don't know much about horses, but I'm learning ! Glad my daughter is only too happy to take care of them anyway !

I have been doing some painting, not as much as I wish. These watercolours of fruit from the garden were fun to do, but I wish I could be a bit more free !! Sorry, these aren't very good photo's.









I did some oil pastel views out of the windows. The hill behind the farm has a couple of burial mounds on it.
I always like the patterns left in the fields from farming.







I'm starting to get the farm shop ready for Christmas. I painted some simple dolls houses and little wooden people. I thought they would look decorative and hopefully I might sell one or two !












5 comments:

Sofia said...

Äntligen!!
Har kollat typ ofta om du har uppdaterat för det är så kul att läsa om vad som händer (även om jag tycker jag har hyfsad koll sedan vi blivit grannar...)

Känner igen vissa vyer i dina målningar ;D

Kram Sofia

p.s. Jag använder aldrig den här adressen i vanliga fall, så spara den inte... för det kan ta ett halvår minst innan du får svar då!

ellie said...

Tack Sofia !Kul att du kolla på mitt blogg ! Vi ses, Kram Eleanor

MILLY said...

Lovely to see you back and see what you have been up to. You are so clever with all your crafts and the shop looks great. Can't believe its nearly Christmas. Look forward to seeing some Swedish inspiration, you do Christmas so beautifully.  Eileen x

Claudia said...

Oh, Ellie, wonderful, new paintings! Especially the pastels! (But I l o v e your watercolours, too)!- And the dollhouses are so cute, I'm sure they will find new homes soon.
Thank you for commenting on my blog; I always appreciate your thoughts and ideas!
Kind regards from
Claudia

Claudia said...

Merry Christmas, dear Ellie, to you and to your whole family!