Friday, May 11, 2007

A lovely parcel !

A beautiful parcel has arrived from Tiffany ! One of her lovely painted boxes, handpaintedloveboxes , such perfect detail and with an inscription painted inside the lid, beautifully done !
Also a box of her very pretty cards and a couple of extra floral cards which I really like too. Thankyou so much Tiffany, there's a little "thankyou" in the post. I consider myself a very lucky winner !
Made up for having to paint my barn ! Thankfully I've got my Dad here to help, and we're getting there, but don't these things always seem to take longer than one reckons !!

7 comments:

love.boxes said...

What a nice Dad! I hope that you really enjoy your cards and your Love Box. What a nice photo! :) Thanks Ellie!

Claudia said...

Hello Ellie,
thank you for your nice comment on my blog!

love.boxes said...

I got a lovely parcel yesterday as well! Thank you Ellie! Did you make those darling little things? :)

ellie said...

I'm glad it arrived ! Yes, they are some of the silly little things I make to sell at fairs etc, not nearly as beautiful or perfect as your boxes, but I'm glad you like them XXX

michelle said...

How lucky you are,a package from loveboxes is one of the best treats you can have! I have been looking over your blog,I love your art, do you sell it?

michelle said...

Okay, I don't know why this is posting as my hubby william, it is ME Michelle!

ellie said...

Hi Michelle !
Thankyou for the kind comments. I try to sell my art, exhibit sometimes, and take small paintings with me to craft fairs, but it is hard to sell paintings. I am thinking of having some cards made one day, it may be easier to sell those. Thankyou for leaving such a nice comment. Take care.