Friday, July 13, 2007

Rick Stein and Alpacca sheep !

Some more photo's from Cornwall. Managed to get my Dad's feet in on the beach one !


We went to Padstow, a lovely sunny day. Very pretty harbour. We had a wonderful lunch in Rick Steins cafe ! He did us proud, it was delicious...many thanks Rick....I'm sure it was him in the kitchen ?!

Had a quick stop over at my Dad's house on the way home, didn't get to see everyone to say "hi" to unfortunately. We did however manage to fit in the Royal Show. I fell madly in love with the Alpacca`s ( hope that's spelt right ) . They are on my wish list for the farm !




3 comments:

Claudia said...

Nice to hear that you had such a wonderful vacation! I'm looking forward to seeing some artwork soon!
Kind regards,
Claudia

love.boxes said...

Love these pictures. I can't believe those gorgeous hydrangeas. They don't grow like that in Utah. If you can get them to grow at all, they stay very small. Alpaccas ( however they are spelled) are another matter. We have those out here and Llamas too. The Llamas live right accross from the city library, which I kind of think is funny. But, my daughter likes to say hello every week when we drop by for more books. Great pics Ellie!

Joanna said...

I love cornwall, looks like you had a great time. I would love an Alpacca, apparently they protect sheep from the foxes, so thought they would be good for rabbits too. I don't think my garden would be big anough and they are so very expensive.