Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fairies and Trolls !



There are some strange goings on here ! Fairies playing on rocks by the lake. Trolls up to mischief in the woods !


We are into dress rehearsals time for a play being put on by a local theatre group that my youngest is in. There are children and adults in the play which is great fun !







Hmmm...I think I recognise this troll ! She's "Troll Secretary Wiggle Bum"...but also my sweetie pie !


The costumes are great! All the trolls have matching wigs and fur on the ends of their tails. I can't wait to see the finished play in a couple of weeks. I just hope the weather stays fine. The setting is so idylic, a woodland glade next to a mirror- glass lake.

2 comments:

love.boxes said...

Cute little Trollie you have there.

Joanna said...

Love the faries and trolls, I think they could be getting up to great mischief by the lake