Monday, October 15, 2007

The Feel Good Convention !

I had a stand at a local "Feel Good Convention", as my farm shop seems to have a mostly feel good feel!! I went along to advertise my stuff.


It was nice to talk to visitors and exhibitors. I sold some items and managed to hand out alot of leaflets about my shop. Hope some good comes out of it.


I went to the church harvest festival on Sunday. The church did look pretty all decked out!
There was a lovely tea afterwards with home baked bread and cream cakes.

5 comments:

Holly Woods said...

Hello Ellie,
I feel good just looking at the beauty.
I wish I had a better view of your cards.
The church is lovely. I love the simplicity of the fruit, vegetables, hay and flowers.
Holly

Joanna said...

The church looks lovely we went to the village harvest festivel and supper but regreted not taking any pictures. Hope all the leaflets bring lots of people to your shop.

love.boxes said...

Lovely Ellie! Everything looks beautiful. Sounds like you had a great time.

Holly Woods said...

Hi Ellie,
Could you save the old baby buggy and use it in of your paintings?
Sounds darling!!
holly

ellie said...

Hi Holly,
Thanks for your lovely comments, I will definitely save the pram, and you never know, it could end up in a still life painting one day ! Good idea ! Take care , Ellie