Friday, March 14, 2008

Easter



Easter at my farm shop, an exhibition of spring flowers !






































Little baskets with folded flannels to look like bunnies, lovely soaps, Joannas cards with hens are perfect!

















Easter biscuits with coffee



















and I'm thrilled to have Eileen's beautiful cards (drawingsfromnature.com) on display and for sale....unfortunately I can't get my blogger to upload the better photo's I took of Eileen's cards on display. I will try taking more, they are so beautiful and full of texture and detail.







3 comments:

love.boxes said...

Beautiful! Great job Ellie! I love them all!

MILLY said...

The paintings look gorgeous Ellie. Well done. Good luck for your exhibition.

Claudia said...

Ellie, your paintings are wonderful! And your farmshop is great!