Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rally Drive







I had a certain birthday, and my husband, not to be boring, gave me an unusual present, a chance to drive a rally car ! So, feeling rather nervous to begin with, I spent a morning on a very curvy, icy track ! Had an instructor to start with, then a few goes on my own ! It was great fun, only crashed ( into some tyres ) once ! It was me and four men, guess how seriously they took it !!! Anyway, I had a laugh, and looking at the times afterwards, I don't think I let the side down !

4 comments:

MILLY said...

Happy Birthday and what an exciting present! Glad you had a fun time and showed yet another of your talents, rally driving. Hope you had a great day to remember.
Eileen x

Lynne said...

What a great present!

Claudia said...

Dear Ellie, all the best for your "certain" birthday, always good luck and may everyday be filled with happiness and creativity!

Alexandria ♥ said...

Good Morning Ellie,
Boy, how brave!
Happy Birthday!
What a good idea/memory from your husband.
Hx