Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Flu!

I usually "tut tut" at people who say they've had the flu, when really it was just a heavy cold ! My Grandmother had the flu in 1918 and it turned her hair white, I believe she was one of the lucky ones. Anyway, after four nights with fever, I am calling my cold the flu !! My faithful cat Chutney and his naughty little friend Tumnus have been great company, not so good at coming to me with cups of tea with honey, but my lovely daughters have been great in that respect ! Feel much better today and I'm going to tackle the vacume...long overdue !



















Tried to scan in these three little watercolours, but they didn't come out so well. Two "corners", not in my house, but I like rooms and windows and doorways leading off to places. The dresser is an attempt at my messy dresser !





2 comments:

MILLY said...

Your watercolours are gorgeous, the dresser is lovely, love all the details, so much to look at.
Hope you are fully recovered.
I had two days in school, feel worn out today!
Snow on Coniston old Man, always think of you when I am there.

Teresa said...

Glad you're feeling better. Your watercolors are fabulous! I'd like to have a house that looks like that on the inside!