Thursday, November 16, 2006

Painting, sewing and singing !


I've been trying to paint Swedish winter windows. During Dec' and Jan' people have beautiful windows. Candles, decorative lamps, Christmas curtains and ornaments. Really brightens up the dark months.

These three aren't quite finished. Sorry it's rather blurry, must try to scan !!

The cats are a challenge. They would dissagree !! They are beautiful though, and they would

agree with that ! These aren't finished either, but I thought I'd show what I'm trying to do !!

Driving to my daughter's theatre class yesterday, the three of us ( my other daughter came too ) were singing along to "Don't you want me" by Human League. The days of" Old McDonald had a farm"...have gone !! Time goes fast when you've got children, make the most of every second !

I am sewing wheat bags and still making elves. I'm having a hard time concentrating on one thing and finishing it off, as you can see !
Take care xxx

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I love all the windows and the cats. I have always had a little thing about pretty windows. I remeber one calender my parents had once and it was full of lovely windows with cats sitting by them. I would dream up new window scenes